Funded PhDs in Water Infrastructure Research
Share this article
The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer seven new opportunities for PhD research across the Faculties of Engineering and Social Science. The PhDs are expected to commence in October 2018, and have been designed to integrate with the TWENTY65 research project. For more information about TWENTY65, please click here.
Click on the links below to find out more about each of the projects, including the lead academic contact for further information.
- Hydraulic Transient Near Wall Effects
- Water risks and the UK planning system
- Errors and spatio-temporal variability of urban rainfall
- Planning for resilience under multi-stakeholder risk management
- Funding is available to cover fees and maintenance (at the standard UK Research Council rate of £14,777 for 2018/19) for 3 years.
- Full scholarships are only available t home/EU students who would expect to pay international fees should be able to find the difference between home and international fees themselves.
- We have a limited number of scholarships available and these will be awarded competitively to the best applicants applying across the full range of advertised projects.
- Applications in the form of a CV and covering letter should be sent to: email@example.com by the closing date of 3 April.