Water Dragons @ Future Water Networks 2020
Future Water’s Water Dragons provides a unique opportunity for companies to pitch their innovative water products, services or processes to a panel of water sector specialists – the ‘Dragons’.
This heat of our 2020 innovation competition will be held virtually during the Future Water Networks event on Thursday 19 November – ‘Smart Networks in an Uncertain World’.
Products, services or processes put before the Water Dragons must be able to demonstrate clear and distinct benefits and presenters will need to explain how their innovation can make or save money for their clients – the water companies.
In an 8 minute pitch, followed by questions from the Water Dragons, entrants must be able to:
- Identify the market need – what challenges is the innovation addressing?
- Explain clearly and succinctly what makes your product, service or process innovative compared to alternatives.
- Provide evidence on the potential savings and operational benefits your product or service could generate.
The companies presenting on 19th November:
- Aqualogic – Aqualogic’s virtual domestic water audit
- Electroscan – Machine-Intelligent Multi-Sensor DELTA Pressurised Leak Detection Solution
- Leakwatch Systems – Leakwatch: Property water security system
- Liverpool John Moores University – An innovative design for a separate sewer system
- Scancor Ltd – non-contact corrosion scanning for water pipes
- Strathkelvin Instruments Ltd – Online Toxicity detection to wastewater treatment works
- Waterscan – Flowmotion
Interested in watching our entries pitch to the Water Dragons? JOIN THE AUDIENCE*
*Those already registered for Future Water Networks will automatically receive the link to join the Water Dragons audience, and are not required to register again. There is no fee to join the Water Dragons audience.
To full details and to register click here