Strategic Advisory Board
It is important that TWENTY65’s research agenda and outcomes are disseminated at a national level, influence strategic thinking nationally and have a good strategic fit with other relevant research and policy initiatives. In order to do this TWENTY65 proposed to create a Strategic Advisory Board operating at a national level and consisting of senior executives from major relevant sectors who are in a position to direct and influence the national research and policy agenda.
The roles of the Strategic advisory board are to:
- Provide Strategic Leadership to the TWENTY65 programme of research through advice to the Leadership Board;
- Promote alignment with national research and policy initiatives including the activities of UK Water Partnership;
- Promote, disseminate TWENTY65 research activity, research roadmaps and outcomes at a national level including ambassadorial and public relations activity;
- Promote TWENTY65 as a UK research flagship in water;
- Increase awareness of TWENTY65 activity to national media and politicians;
- Ensure other programmes of research and policy initiatives take due regard of and support TWENTY65 activity and research roadmaps.
- Provide strategic advice to ensure the sustainability of TWENTY65 beyond the funded programme.